A timeless panorama of natural beauty, perched wonderfully next to the outstanding Cretan olive groves, offering supreme accommodation in one of the most privileged spots of Crete, the traditional village of Vafes, Apokoronas, Chania.
Step into the Cretan World and share the magic of our small and friendly village.
Enjoy relaxing moments whilst gazing the breathtaking mountain and green valley views, all the while basking in the undivided attention of your hosts.
High quality services and pure comfort are blended in an inspiring atmosphere of relaxation and rejuvenation, with the energy of the Cretan Nature overwhelming you.
Finest architecture in a minimal décor style with distinctive touches of modernity adds to the top-class accommodation of Villa Chrysallis.
Upon arriving to our village, you walk into a majestic canvas of colors and brightness, enjoying the impressive Cretan hospitality.
No matter the reason for your trip, Villa Crysallis at Vafes, Chania is the ideal place for you and your family.
Large families as well as groups of friends will be delighted by our villa, which stands out as the most suitable type of accommodation for them.
Our Villa is fully furnished in a comfortable style and equipped with all the conveniences one could ask for.
Villa Chrysallis has the following facilities:
The core of the villa is the “Maisonette” with a large living room, separate kitchen and dining area, three bedrooms with private bathroom each and a WC, next to the living room.
The mezzanine apartment
A large apartment of 40sqm offering a living-dining room area with kitchen facilities, a large bedroom and a large ensuite bathroom.
The Ground floor Lodge
The lodge offers two large bedrooms with private bathrooms each, and a large living area with kitchen facilities.
- A living room with sofas, armchairs and direct access to the terrace next to the swimming pool.
- Smart TV in the living room
- Large Kitchen / dining area with an oven, a fridge, a dish washer, coffee maker, tea facilities, a juicer, a toaster and a dish set.
- A bedroom with a queen-size double bed with private bathroom, with bath tub.
- A WC – laundry, next to the living room, offering a washing machine and a Dryer.
- A bedroom with two single beds with private bathroom with bathtub.
- A Master bedroom with a Queen size double bed and ensuite private bathroom with large bathtub.
- Direct access to the swimming pool area.
An outdoor staircase leading to the Mezzanine apartment and the Ground Floor Lodge.
- The Mezzanine apartment offer a sitting area with a sofa (bunkbed sofa – can accommodate two guests), a kitchen and dining area.
- A connecting bedroom with a queen size double bed.
- A large bathroom with shower and washing machine.
The Ground Floor Lodge
- The Ground floor Lodge offer a sitting area with kitchen facilities.
- A large bedroom with a queen size double bed and ensuite bathroom with bathtub.
- A second bedroom with a queen size double bed and ensuite bathroom with bathtub.
- Villa Chrysallis also boasts a centuries-old well, dating back to Venetian times, which still provides water to this day!
- A large heated swimming pool
- Sun lounge area with sun beds.
- BBQ area next to the swimming pool.
- A/C in all areas.
- Free WiFi internet access.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Safe deposit box.
- Hair dryer.
- Linen and towels.
- Swimming pool towels.
- Baby cot.
- High chair for children.
- Towels and bed linen.
- Housekeeping every third or fourth day.
● Private parking area.
- Air Condition
Perfect location and close proximity to the village. Everything was great and mr. Fragkoulis in close contact with us to deal with any issues. Overall a great stay. Thank you!!
TripAdvisor Guest Comment